As a convenience to our customers, select Hartig Drug locations offer full service Postal Substations. The services offered at our substations are similar to those you will find at your local Post Office. Our substations offer customers a convenient, stress free environment to ship packages, drop off mail or to pick up postage.
Even if your local Hartig Drug does not have a full service postal substation, most of our stores offer stamps at the cash register. Next time your in, just ask your cashier for more information.
- 1st Class- Typically 1-3 days for domestic delivery.
- Priority Mail- Typically 1-3 days for domestic delivery. Flat rate options are available.
- Express- Overnight or 2 day delivery.
- Parcel Post-Typically 2-8 days for domestic delivery.
- Media Mail- Typically 2-8 days for domestic delivery.
- Certified Mailing- receipt of mailing providing a tracking number to access the online delivery information.
- Delivery Confirmation- Provides the date, time, and ZIP code your package was delivered.
- Insurance- Provide coverage up to $5,000 for damaged or lost packages.
- Return Receipt- Provides recipients signature with date and time of delivery.
- Signature confirmation- Provides delivery information and signature of person who received the package.
- Change of Address Forms- Request that your mail follows you when you move.
- Hold Mail Form- Have the Post Office hold your mail for a limited time while you are away.
Postage stamps are offered in a variety of denominations. Designs may vary by location.