Hartig Drug Company pharmacies is offering free COVID-19 test collection in select pharmacies across the tri-states area. This free COVID-19 test collection program is implemented in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Health, Human Services (“HHS”) and eTrueNorth.
All Hartig Drug Company coronavirus test collection sites can be found at DoINeedACovid19Test.com. The online portal helps patients make test collection appointments. Any individual is eligible to test, even if they are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
How do I register for a test?
- Patients must register on the website (DoINeedACovid19Test.com) and receive a voucher number in order to be eligible to schedule an appointment for a test.
- Only Hartig Drug Company pharmacies listed on the website (DoINeedACovid19Test.com) are participating in the program.
- Tests are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis.
I have a voucher, what do I need to do next?
- Participating pharmacies will only provide COVID-19 testing services through drive-thru locations to mitigate potential exposure. Do not attempt to walk into the pharmacy to receive the test, you will be directed back to your vehicle and asked to proceed to the drive-thru window for your scheduled appointment.
- The test is self-administered by the patient with an anterior nasal swab – which is less invasive than a nasopharyngeal swab.
- Hartig Drug pharmacy personnel will coach and observe each patient to ensure the test is completed accurately. Once the sample kit is sealed, pharmacy personnel will submit the package to the lab for processing. Results are ready in three to five business days.
When will I get my results?
- You will receive a notification via email or phone call that your results are ready. You must log on to your DoINeedACovid19Test.com account to view the results. Results should be received within 3-5 business days.
- Hartig Drug Company and its pharmacy personnel will not receive your results. If you have questions about your test results or the status of your pending results you must call eTrueNorth at (800) 635-8611.
The Hartig Drug pharmacies offering coronavirus test collection:
|Pharmacy||Address||Start Date||Testing Days (Ongoing)||Time|
|Hartig Drug Co 3-
|2255 John F Kennedy Rd
Dubuque, IA 52002
|August 3rd||Monday, Wednesday and Friday||7-9am|
|Hartig Drug Co 8 –
|1600 University Ave
Dubuque, IA 52001
|August 4th||Tuesday and Thursday||7-9am|
|Hartig Drug Co 4 –
|2225 Central Ave Dubuque,
|August 5th||Monday, Wednesday and Friday||7-9am|
|Hartig Drug Co 19 –
Prairie Du Chien
|101 S Marquette Rd
Prairie Du Chien, WI 53818
|August 6th||Tuesday and Thursday||7-9am|
|Hartig Drug Co 5 –
|11002 Bartel Blvd
Galena, IL 61036
|August 10th||Monday, Wednesday and Friday||7-9am|
|Hartig Drug Co 29 –
|218 Chicago Ave
Savanna, IL 61074
|August 11th||Tuesday and Thursday||7-9am|
|Hartig Drug Co 15 –
|180 W Pine St
Platteville, WI 53818
|August 12th||Monday, Wednesday and Friday||7-9am|