Essential Job Functions
- Ability to perform a full range of pharmaceutical services.
- Identification and vetting of clinical programs and offerings
- Implementation, training, and scaling of clinical programs
- Proficiency in excel and other reporting tools to re-enforce data-driven clinical solutions
- Represent Hartig Drug Company at professional and business meetings
- Understanding and willingness to learn pharmacy billing, coding, and financials related to clinical pharmacy services
- Serve as a subject matter expert for clinical questions from senior management and Hartig Drug pharmacists
- Supervises and manages other employees
- Requires no more than 2 days/week of community pharmacy practice
- Valid pharmacist license which must be in good standing
- Post graduate year 1 or PGY1 strongly preferred
- More than three (3) years’ experience preferred
- Management/supervisor experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to communicate well
- Ability to work cooperatively with pharmacy staff
- Ability to administer immunizations is required
Required licenses or certifications
- Degree in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited college
- State licensure in Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois.
Continuing Education requirements
- Thirty hours of continuing education every two years
The Hartig Drug Company is the second oldest continuously operated family drug chain in America and has been providing pharmaceutical care to patients since 1904. Hartig Drug offers a great alternative in the practice of Pharmacy compared to the large national chains.
Hartig Drug offers a great work environment, flexible schedule, competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package.